- Companionship – keeping someone company, sharing a meal or cup of tea, reading, having a chat
- Running errands – shopping, posting letters, dog walking, collecting dry cleaning
- Personal care – help with washing, bathing, changing bed linen, cutting nails
- Live in care for individuals or couples – temporary or long term
- Housekeeping – cleaning, gardening, laundry, ironing
- Respite care – when a regular carer needs time off
- Visits to doctors, care home, hospitals
- Driving to and from appointments
- Cooking and preparing meals
- One off bookings
- Unusual requests
- Last minute emergency care
- Ad hoc bookings, as and when you need some help
- Regular bookings with the same carer each week/month
- Live in care placements (temporary and longer term)
- Live out care placements (temporary and longer term)
Safe – 100% of our carers are DBS checked, interviewed and screened.
Flexible – we fit in around you and your needs.
Affordable – carer rates from £12.50 an hour.
Committed to outstanding customer service
- We are always happy to chat to you, so you can give us a call anytime between 8am-5:30pm (Mon-Fri).
- We have a dedicated out of hours phone line for emergencies out of office hours.
- You can make bookings online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You can make bookings by email or phone.
- We always try and book your preferred carer, and if they are not available then we will try someone you have had before.
- We always match the carer with the services that you require, and we try to keep them as local as possible.
- We consistently ask for feedback on all of our carers so that we can maintain our very high levels of care.