You’ll only find the best nannies here at Like Minders.
We have a large portfolio of experienced nannies, all of which are DBS checked (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) and have all passed a stringent screening process.
We seek feedback on every nanny to consistently ensure we maintain the highest standard of care.
Standards are high
- are interviewed and asked provide at least two professional references, which we check thoroughly.
- are assessed for their level of experience and are ‘matched’ accordingly.
We always provide a nanny whose experience matches the age of the children being cared for. They are trustworthy and capable individuals, many of whom are professionally trained in childcare and have years of experience.
Screening process for our nannies:
- All have completed a detailed application form outlining personal information as well as all of their education and previous experience.
- All hold an enhanced DBS.
- All have passed an interview.
- All have relevant childcare experience.
- All are UK citizens, permanent residents or have permission to work in the UK.
- All have provided a minimum of two excellent, verifiable references all of which are checked thoroughly.
- We collect Photo ID and Proof of Address for every nanny.
- All agree to Like Minders’ code of conduct and terms and conditions.
- All are issued with a Like Minders ID Card.
- Many hold up to date first Aid – we work closely with First Aid for Life who give preferential rates to Like Minders nannies and clients. We recommend all nannies take a course at least every three years
- We work closely with Personal Checks. If you are a nanny and require a new enhanced DBS please contact us.
- We recommend nannies have their own insurance – more details available from Morton Michel.
Safeguarding clients and nannies
- We make it a priority to safeguard both our clients and our nannies.
- If we receive reports of abuse or neglect in any situation, we will immediately report this to the next of kin, local authority or police, if necessary.
- We insist that our nannies only work in safe working environments.
- We always promote mutual respect in any placement.
- We consistently ask for feedback on each and every one of our nannies to maintain our high level of care.
Email us here