Babysitting Tips for Parents
We understand how difficult it can be to leave your child with a new babysitter, so Bryony has a few tips we hope may make it a little easier for you.
- For your first booking, make sure you book the babysitter to turn up around 30 minutes before you are due to go out. That way you can show them around, advise them on what you would like them to do and watch them interact with your child.
- Leave detailed instructions outlining your child/ren’s routine and any requirements you have for them during the booking.
- Take the telephone number of the babysitter and make sure they have yours in case they need to contact you.
- Ask the babysitter to text you at hourly intervals or a few times throughout the day or evening to help you feel at ease.
- Don’t go too far the first time – perhaps go for drinks or dinner near to your home so you can go back easily if you feel uncomfortable or even want to check in half way through.
- Leave a pashmina or an item of clothing which has your scent on it. If your child is not happy, the babysitter can let them smell it and it will help to calm them down.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d like to thank you for a great service. As parents that have never used a baby sitting service before, we were initially really nervous. Alina turned up on time, and she really put us at ease straight away. She also sent regular text updates.Our eldest son has said that Alina was lovely and that she read him loads of stories. He also wants to know when he will see her again. She made a great impression.
- Lawrence Sykes, Manchester
Quick Booking App available on iTunes