We never underestimate your need to have the most important people in your life cared for by the best carers.
We have a portfolio of experienced babysitters and child carers, all of whom have been DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked (formerly CRB checked) and are registered through a stringent screening process.
You’ll only be offered child carers:
- who’ve passed our strict screening process;
- who we trust.
Our standards are high.
All child carers have provided at least two professional references which we’ve checked thoroughly.
All child carers are assessed for their level of experience and are ‘matched’ accordingly.
All child carers are used to coming to a new home and caring for children who they’ve only just met.
We always find you someone whose experience matches the ages of the children they are caring for. All of our carers are trustworthy and capable individuals, many of them are trained in childcare and have years of experience behind them. They range from experienced babysitters, qualified nannies, primary and nursery school teachers, medical students, maternity nurses and registered childminders.
Screening process for babysitters and child carers:
- All babysitters and child carers have completed a detailed application form outlining personal information as well as all of their education and previous experience.
- All babysitters and child carers hold an enhanced DBS
- All babysitters and child carers have passed an interview.
- All babysitters and child carers have relevant experience.
- All babysitters and child carers are UK citizens, permanent residents or have permission to work in the UK.
- All babysitters and child carers have provided a minimum of two excellent, verifiable references all of which are checked thoroughly.
- All babysitters and child carers agree to Like Minders’ code of conduct and terms and conditions.
- All babysitters and child carers are issued with a Like Minders ID Card.
Many of our child carers hold up to date 1st Aid. We work closely with First Aid for Life who offer our child carers and clients preferential rates. We recommend that all carers take a course at least every three years. If you would like to do a weekday course please book here. If you prefer a Saturday course please book here.
We also work closely with Onfido Background Checks. If you are a child carer and require a new enhanced DBS then please contact us and we will put you in touch with them.
We recommend that all child carers take out their own insurance and for this we recommend Morton Michel. Please contact them directly for more information www.mortonmichel.com 0845 2570 900
Contact us on email@example.com
Giving the capital’s parents absolute peace of mind that their child is in the safest of (CRB checked) hands.
Quick Booking App available on iTunes