We never underestimate your need to have the most important people in your life cared for by the best carers.
We have a portfolio of experienced babysitters and child carers, all of whom have been DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked (formerly CRB checked) and are registered through a stringent screening process.
You’ll only be offered:
- babysitters who we’ve met in person;
- babysitters who’ve passed our strict interview process;
- babysitters we trust.
Our standards are high.
All babysitters have provided at least three references which we’ve checked thoroughly.
All babysitters are assessed for their level of experience and ‘matched’ accordingly.
All babysitters are used to coming to a new home and caring for children who they’ve just met.
We always find you a babysitter whose experience matches the ages of the children they are caring for. All of our babysitters are trustworthy and capable individuals, many of them are trained in childcare and have years of experience behind them. They range from experienced babysitters, qualified nannies, primary and nursery school teachers, medical students, maternity nurses and registered childminders.
Screening process for babysitters and child carers:
- All babysitters have completed a detailed application form outlining personal information as well as all of their education and previous experience.
- All babysitters have passed an extensive face to face interview with senior Like Minders personnel.
- All babysitters have relevant babysitting experience.
- All babysitters are UK citizens, permanent residents or have permission to work in the UK.
- All babysitters have provided a minimum of three excellent, verifiable references all of which are checked thoroughly.
- All babysitters agree to Like Minders’ code of conduct and terms and conditions.
- All babysitters are issued with a Like Minders ID Card.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Paediatric First Aid Training
We recommend all childcarers to have up to date First Aid. We work closely with Babyem who specialise in First Aid courses and other Common Core Skills Training For Nannies and Au Pairs.
1 day Paediatric First Aid- OFSTED
1 day Paediatric First Aid
This paediatric first aid course is suitable for Nannies, Aupairs and Parents. The first aid course covers all the necessary requirements for registration on the Ofsted Voluntary register. A sufficient command of the English language is needed to successfully pass this course. (Please note: This course is not suitable for under 8′s childminders who need to do a 12 hour course). requirements for registration on the Ofsted Voluntary register. The course takes place on Sunday’s on a monthly basis.
Length of Course: 6 hrs
Cost of Course: £85 Cost includes, assessment, certification, registration, all course materials and refreshments.
Assessed Course: Yes (Candidates will be assessed on their practical skills by the first aid trainer throughout the course and on successful completion will receive their certificate, valid for 3 years. There is no written assessment for this course).